Join a team of pharma marketing enthusiasts. Our goal is to not only create diseases awareness campaigns but also facilitate the education of the general public by providing high-quality health-related information.
In grandaliro we combine our marketing know-how with the expertise in the pharmaceutical field, which is why our team contains not only graphic designers or programmers, but also pharmacists and people with a background in the pharmaceutical industry. Our capabilities are further strengthened by our close cooperation with healthcare professionals and lawyers, to ensure not only the correctness of our outputs but also their legality.
What will be your task?
Our goal is to expand our reach into new countries & segments. For that we need to understand the local situation better. Your task will be to research the local environment for:
- Dedicated med agencies for pharma segment.
- Sucessful and active diseases campaigns in the area.
- Health related web portals.
- Interesting startups & opportunities in health segment.
- Market research - creating HCPs database and contacting doctors.
What will you need to know?
If you are the new Albert Einstein or Mike Ross, you probably do not need anything. For us, the other mortals:
- Be proactive and eager to find new business opportunities.
- High level of communication skills (written and spoken).
- High level English level (written and spoken).
What do we expect from our team members?
- Responsibility – be in charge of your project, make it so that even you would be glad to receive such a proposal. Actively ask for help with whatever you need and most importantly, always deliver! :)
- Proactivity – create the best position for yourself by tackling things head-on. Understand which steps need to be taken before and after your work is done and operate in a way, that your teammates do not feel the urge to strangle you.
5 eur / hour
- Work from wherever you want to.
- Flexible work hours: work when it suits you the best (but always deliver 100 %).
- Vacation days are not really fixed and you also do not need to book it months in advance. It is all about a mutual agreement with the team.
- Your own career plan: do you have a clear idea of how you want to grow? Tell us and we will create the right conditions for you.
- Internal education: lectures and workshops from experienced professionals but also colleagues, as we believe that the exchange of know-how is the key.
- A team of strong individuals. We are young and eager to push further.
- High level of transparency: we do not keep people in the dark, you will know about all the important stuff (numbers, cash flow, plans, successes or failure).
- Teambuilding: we often go on various trips or sit down for a beer. You can find friends among the team fairly easily. (Depending on where you are located, of course.)
- Do you want something extra? Do not hesitate and ask!